วันเสาร์, มีนาคม 19, 2559

The light of the deep sea

My body, as well as my heart
if they won’t get back to the original
Destroyed them completely
Let this end
So are my memories, as well as the tomorrow
They’re like the first bubbles ever created
The sea waves ans crimson red flames

Collapsing, fading away
Never to reach the surface again
By the light on the other side of the waves
Dissolved in the water, forgotten
Never to get back again
Disappearing towards to the other side of the waves

My body, as well as my heart
If both anything and everything are different now
They’ll surely sink, turning them to ruins
Someday you’ll understand that it’s just a floating dream
the blue water surface and the falling lights
Share:

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

© ลูกนูอยากกินโชตะ All rights reserved |