วันจันทร์, สิงหาคม 27, 2561

A Dance on the Night of a Full Moon

A Dance on the Night of a Full Moon 



In the night that we gazed into each other’s eyes,

I felt like...

Deep down in my heart, it has been changed,

and just not the same anymore.

You were standing there,

and not so far from me.

But my heart became distant, like we have never closer before.



In the middle of dance in the night of the full moon.

Many people surrounded us.

As long as the night was still lonely,

just not the same before.

I was standing here even though there were thousands of people around me.

Never mind them, because I've never thought for look at someone else.



in the night of moonlight

was sparkling like the eyes of angels were watching us.

They were witnesses in the night that was playing music and singing.

The love song for us.

Give me your hand and dance with me tonight.



In spite of my life that I have will be,

but I'm still waiting to meet you.

In spite of how much the time I have,

but I will stay for loving you, for telling "love", only you.



In the night of moonlight

was sparkling like the eyes of angels were watching us.

They were witnesses in the night that was playing music and singing

The love song for us.

Give me your hand. (Give me your hand)

Dancing with me tonight.

Because I love you

with all my heart

that I have.


Share:

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

© ลูกนูอยากกินโชตะ All rights reserved |