วันจันทร์, มิถุนายน 16, 2557

Happy Father's Day 2014 Helputt Seiker


How can this be.... my Father did this For me ? I had no idea...



I know this will harm my son, but this is the only way to protect him and the children of the future.


Through the constant battle and exposure to the dark curse,
My Father's mind was eventually overtaken by Demons.


The place my Father swore to protect became ruins by his own hands.....


I decided to join the journey withe Elsword in order Fight the Demons and bring back my Father.


I still have not found a way to rescue my Father!


How can they do this to my Father... I will never Forgive them!



Father...there was no choice but to do it..just because of me..oh dear Father..!!


Father must be alive, right ? I believe he is alive...I'm almost definite...








HAPPY FATHER’S DAY, HELPUTT SEIKER




Share:

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

© ลูกนูอยากกินโชตะ All rights reserved |